What can I say, I love a good avocado. While it is sometimes a struggle to get my family to eat something green, I am on this like white on rice.
Most times all I need is a vessel for an avocado. Sometimes it is a spoon. Or a Salad. Maybe a tortilla chip?
This time it was a slice of toasted homemade bread.
You can’t get easier than a slice of toast. Yummy for breakfast, delish with lunch. Really, it is an anytime dish.
The Juice of a Lime
Bread of your choice
1) Start to toast your bread
2) Put the Avocado into a bowl
3) Add the Juice of a Lime (more or less, to your taste)
4) Add a pinch of Sea Salt
5) Use a fork to mash it all up
6) Top your slices of bread with as much or as little of the avocado goodness as you want.
See, really that easy. Would I lie?